No equipment, no problem!
Never miss a workout because you can’t make it to the gym!
This workout plan is designed specifically for beginners or anyone that would like to get a little more exercise & activity in their lives.
Our workout plan is 4 weeks long. We've grouped six different exercises which gradually build upon themselves over the month. Remember: these are only suggestions. If you feel you aren't being challenged, add a few reps each day. Don't overdo it, though. Fitness is a long term commitment.
Once you've completed level one, you'll be ready for level two (coming soon!).
Four Week Beginner's Workout Plan
Workout Plan Exercises
- Keep the knees slightly bent and land softly on the balls of your feet.
- Engage your core and glutes and keep your knees in line with your hips and feet.
- Keep your arms extended and your elbows lose during the entire exercise, and maintain a steady and smooth breathing pattern.
- When doing push-ups focus on keeping your head in line with your torso, and your torso in line with your hips.
- Engage your core muscles, maintain your body in a straight line and exhale as you push back.
- Take the pressure off the wrists and place it on the outside of your hands.
- When doing squats keep your back in alignment by keeping your chest up and your hips back.
- Do not let the knees extend beyond the toes and put pressure on the heels of the feet.
- Breathe in for you squat and breathe out as you come up.
- When doing sit ups keep your abs engaged, your chest open and your shoulders, neck and back relaxed.
- Breathe out as you crunch and use only your ab strength to lift your torso up.
- Inhale as you slowly return to the starting position, rolling your spine one vertebrae at a time.
- When doing lunges, keep your weight on the front heel and be sure when you are bending that your front knee, thigh and leg form a 90-degree angle.
- Maintain your feet hip-width apart throughout the entire exercise, do not put one foot in front of the other.
- Breathe in as you lunge and maintain a smooth and steady rhythm.
Need encouragement? Want to share your success? Leave your comments below!